Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 10:43:01 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        Rob Secombe <robseco@teksupport.net.au>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Virus protection

I have been running RAV for a couple of weeks now from a sendmail milter
along with drweb and spamassassin.  Sendmail anti-relay and rbl traps using
ordb and osirusoft preceed everything and a following relay runs inflex via
sendmail before the users pick up mail via pop3/imap/webmail.  There are
several features about RAV that I like and so far it has done its share of
the work with a minimum of false positives.  I'll be interested in your
observations.

Jim Flowers<jflowers@ezo.net>