Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:06:30 +0700
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichfreebsdlist@ovitrap.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic on current from yesterday during boot

Hi,

I am getting a panix when I boot a newly compiled system with sources downloaded yesterday. The panic was still there with the sources from three days ago.

The panic regards /usr/src/sys/vm/uma_core/c line 2040.

The machine is a Lenovo X220. I do not expect anything specific loaded yet as I load the Intel KMS module manually after the system is up and running on the console.

How could I help you there?

I would need some hand holding there as I am travelling at the moment and have only this machine with me without much documentation available.

Moving back to this

FreeBSD X220.ovitrap.com 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #4: Thu Jun 21 14:29:15 WIT 2012

solves the problem for me.

Erich