Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 2020 04:43:56 +0700
From:      Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net>
To:        Andrea Brancatelli <abrancatelli@schema31.it>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org,  "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BSNMPD crashing

29.03.2020 1:53, Andrea Brancatelli via freebsd-stable wrote:

> If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me otherwise I'll
> just delete it :-)

What is most recent version of FreeBSD that has this problem with bsnmpd crashing?

Please rebuild bsnmpd with debugging enabled, if you have sources installed:

cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd
make clean
make cleandir
make obj depend
make WITH_DEBUG=yes
install /usr/obj/usr/local/src/usr.sbin/bsnmpd/bsnmpd/bsnmpd /usr/sbin

Restart bsnmpd and wait for next crash. Then you could obtain meaningfull backtrace.