Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:26:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      alan bryan <alanbryan1234@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on Intel Macs?

I read that the new Intel (x86) Macs use EFI rather
than the traditional PC Bios to boot up.  I'm
interested in using one of these to multiboot OS X and
FreeBSD and am wondering if it is yet known to work or
not.  Do any changes need to be made to FreeBSD or
should it work out of the box? Thanks for any insight
and I know that it may be impossible to fully answer
until people get their hands on the hardware but I
just wanted to start thinking about the possibilities.

--Alan