Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:07:39 +1000
From:      "Alastair D'Silva" <deece@newmillennium.net.au>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Please test - legOS & cross compilers for the Lego RCX

Could people please test the following ports and let me know what should
be changed before I submit these? In particular, should I move the legos
libraries and miscellany from ${PREFIX}/legos to ${PREFIX}/share/legos?

The ports are:

devel/h8300-binutils
devel/h8300-gcc
devel/legos

A tar containing all 3 ports can be downloaded at
http://www.newmillennium.net.au/legos.tar.gz and is designed to be
extracted into /usr/ports.

A couple of things I am aware of:

The C++ demo does not compile so I've temporarily removed it(I'm not
sure how to fix this, but perhaps someone with more experience will be
able to point me in the right direction)
Theres no LNPD port as of yet since it was a royal pain to get running
last time I tried (I ended up using a Linux machine as an LNP gateway)

--
Alastair D'Silva B. Sc.            mob: 0413 485 733
Networking Consultant