Date:      Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:58:45 -0500
From:      "The Varney's" <KingKong@madbbs.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   H.S. Networking

I'm on our schools technology committee and we are in the process of
networking our K-12 school building.  One of our members is strong on using
Novell, but I'm not convinced that that is the best way to go yet (I've
looked into UNIX and LINUX.)  A friend of mine feels that we should go with
FreeBSD.  I've read your page, but am not fully versed on your OS.  Could
you provide me with more information on how your OS could work for our
school.  We have both Mac and IBM compats in our school.  You can either
e-mail me or call me at the school (716-355-4444) and ask for Kurt Varney.
Thanks!!!