Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 1995 17:57:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@grendel.csc.smith.edu>
To:        pst@shockwave.com (Paul Traina)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pedantic paul on compilation warnings

Paul Traina writes:
> ...and most disturbingly, something has either gone very wrong with groff
> and its macro packages, or we're getting really sloppy in the documentation.

Either the documentation was bad from the beginning, or something
is up with groff/macros.  I don't think anybody has touched the docs.
I'm not a [gtn]roff expert, (or even novice to be truthful) so I
wouldn't bee too good at debugging.   However, a quick scan would
indicate that a great bulk of the warnings fall in just a few
problem categories so it may not be quite as big of a job...
(but then again, it might)

-john

=== jfieber@cs.smith.edu ========== Come up and be a kite!  --K. Bush ===