Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 16:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Cc:        Dru <genisis@istar.ca>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Latest discoveries...

HELO Tim,

After reading `man 1 csh', i tried this:

---
vanessa# alias test "touch A ; cp A A2 ; ls -l A*"
vanessa# test
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  0 Jun 21 16:06 A
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  0 Jun 21 16:06 A2

vanessa# unalias test
vanessa# test
vanessa# which test
/bin/test
vanessa# file /bin/test
/bin/test: FreeBSD/i386 compact demand paged executable
vanessa# alias A "touch A ; cp A A2 ; ls -l A*"
vanessa# rm A
vanessa# rm A2
vanessa# A
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  0 Jun 21 16:13 A
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  0 Jun 21 16:13 A2

---

Not have ever asked the question before I assumed creatin a shell script
the best course and keeping any of those in $HOME/bin.