Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      wefa@callcenter.systemhaus.net
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/11152: kde 11 sources not on cdrom (is this a bug ?)

>Number:         11152
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       kde 11 sources not on cdrom (is this a bug ?)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
There are no kde 1.1 sources on the distribution
media, although there are both ports and packages.

This is (among others) relevant because the kde11
package has a bug in kdm which can be cured by
recompiling the port (don't ask me why).

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
If this is supposed to be this way, someone should put
an appropriate 'restricted' clause in the makefile.

Else, put the sources onto the cds.