Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 1995 09:58:05 +0900
From:      wada@emws1.ee.ibaraki.ac.jp (Wada, Tatsuaki/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCT0JFRBsoQg==?=)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Help]Can not boot from boot.flp

Greetings,

I have now used FreeBSD 2.0.5R on my Gateway 2000 P5-60, AMI BIOS,
WD IDE HD, Mitsumi CD-ROM. But it shows the following problem:

It does not boot from both the 2.0.5-950622-SNAP and 2.1.0-SNAP boot floppy,
while the machine do boot from the 2.0.5R boot.flp.
After it tried to read the foloppy and beeped, the cursol was just blinking
and no message!

I've found the same kind of questions on comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc NG.
But no solution was found!

Any comment or sugestion is welcome.  Please help me.

Thanks,
--
Tatsuaki Wada
       Dept. Electrical and Electronic Engineering