Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:15:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@cgu.nl>
To:        Michel Quadflieg <michel@quadspeed.com>
Subject:   Re: Apache?!

Hi

I did not edit the magic.conf file, but I editted the others.
You mean that it actually should work when using all the default files?
And what do you mean by hashing them out?

BTW: Are there any problems with 1.2 versions? I think of installing the
1.2 version that came with 3.0R because I don't need all those new
features, and besides it's not such a fast box.

Paul

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Michel Quadflieg wrote:

| hmmm I had the same problem with apache but I hashed them out and the problem
| was solved there seems to be a problem with or something I don't know. And did
| you also editted the other conf files like magic.conf in
| /usr/local/etc/apache????
|
| Michel
|
| At 11:12 PM 3/28/99 +0200, you wrote:
| >Hi
| >
| >I installed apache 1.3.2 from 3.0R and got the following errors (even
| >after a reboot):
| ># sh apache.sh start
| >Syntax error on line 26 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
| >Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_mime_magic.so into server:
| >/usr/local/
| >libexec/apache/mod_mime_magic.so: Undefined symbol "ap_make_sub_pool"
| >
| >What do I have to do?
| >When just removing those first lines from httpd.conf the server won't
| >start ether.
| >
| >Paul
| >
| >--
| >Paul Dekkers