Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:53:36 +0200
From:      "Nikolaj Thygesen" <NT@MILESTONE.DK>
To:        <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Thunderbird crash

Hi,

I notice this line popping up in the periodic PR mail:

o ports/112823 gnome      mail/thunderbird - configure use of 'expr' is
broken.

... and I wonder if that could cause Thunderbird to crash?? Each time I
fetch new mail, Thunderbird will crash IF new mail has arrived. I have
tried creating new accounts, but these fail as well. What are the
consequences of the broken use of 'expr'?? This issue has persisted
through multiple versions and rebuilds (with dependencies) of
Thunderbird.

	Br - Nikolaj Thygesen