Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:16:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Robert Clark <res03db2@gte.net>
To:        res03db2@gte.net, tlambert@primenet.com
Cc:        dot@dotat.at, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, ragnar@sysabend.org
Subject:   Re: Ideas about network interfaces.

So would this PCI style of hardware pathing travel anywhere the PCI
bus goes?

I haven't looked into the PCI based RS/6000 at work, or the PCI
based Ultra-5.

Its funny to see the PCI bus go so many places. I saw several
books today on PCI. I may have to see if I can find an approachable
one.

Why couldn't we just have one or more unique interrupts per slot, like
on the apple II.

Thanks for the info. [RC]