Date:      Wed, 17 May 2006 22:45:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      kama <kama@pvp.se>
To:        "nospam@ofloo.net" <nospam@ofloo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dl580

If its the built in raid system, you probably run ida(4). I believe
ciss(4) was not introduced until G3. (with p4 xeon)

I dont know if ida(4) runs scsi3. ida is really old and I would guess it
only run scsi2.

If you dont find ida(4) (or ciss(4)) in your dmesg, you dont have the
raidkey and only end up with regular onboard scsi cards. sys(4) if I
recall.

/Bjorn