Date:      Sun, 9 Oct 2016 18:56:03 -0400
From:      George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <pi@opsec.eu>
Subject:   Re: Failing to upgrade from 10.1-RELEASE to 10.3-STABLE

On 10/09/16 15:57, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> What am I doing wrong?  (I get the same failure attempting to upgrade
>> to 10.1-RELEASE and 10.2-RELEASE.)                         -- George
>
> Ah, one thing:
>
> Please do update to the latest 10.1-REL patch level, first.

After upgrading to the latest 10.1-RELEASE:

I can update to 10.3-RELEASE, and that will probably do for now.
Should it have worked to update from 10.1-RELEASE to 10.3-STABLE
directly?  If I decide to upgrade from 10.3-RELEASE to 10.3-STABLE
later on, should I expect that to work?                   -- George