Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 95 11:24:39 EDT
From:      jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sig 11 and -current problems.

august 29th kernel fails with fatal trap 26 page not present... and crash

 any attempt to continue the make after it fails with a
sig11 or 10 fails again with another signal. I have had to reboot
to continue the process.

here are the steps I have followed and its still building:

1)hand walk the build to get compiler, libs ,
lkms and other critical components, build worlds will crash, just
reboot and keep going

2)build a new kernel

3)try make world, it won't work but should get farther

4) try it again, mine is still compiling but it is the longest run yet

Jim Leppek