Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 1997 17:46:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To:        ponds!plutotech.com!ken, ponds!lakes.dignus.com!rivers
Cc:        ponds!freebsd.org!hackers
Subject:   Re: Netscape & floating point core dumps?

> > 	3) I've seen one mention of 4.01b7 - but I can't actually
> > 	   find it at ftp.netscape.com - is this available yet?
>
> 	Look on ftp23.netscape.com.  It hasn't made it out to all of their
> other ftp servers yet.  So far, it seems to be pretty stable.
>

> Ken
> --
> Kenneth Merry
> ken@gt.ed.net

 Hey!  Thanks for the pointer....

 It looks like, today, the netscape people decided to support
freebsd separately from the BSDI... I found the following on
ftp23.netscape.com:

 /pub/communicator/4.02/4.02b7/english/unix/freebsd

I'd suggest everyone who's interested take a look - I'll be downloading
soon myself...

	- Dave Rivers -