Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:51:26 +0800 (CST)
From:      =?big5?q?Bon=20Kum?= <bonbonkum@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installation of FreeBSD on Libretto 60

Dear Sir / Madam,

     I want to install FreeBSD on a Toshiba notebook (
Libretto 60 ) which I bought from Japan but I'm not
sure my hardwares can be supported or not.
Unfortunately my notebook was not longer available
now. So I don't know what version released can support
that, too. I wish you can help to solve my problem and
I'll waiting for your good news. Thank you for your
kindly attention!

Yours sincerely,
Bon Kum