Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 20:17:08 -0500
From:      "Richard Cotrina" <rcc@demo.telefonica.com.pe>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cistron radius

Thanks for your reply, Troy.

I have already managed ip address dynamically as you indicate, the only
thing is that my Cisco router is assigning duplicate ip addresses to users
(I don't why).

That is why I was looking for an alternative method, similar to the way
radipad daemon in Navis Radius works.

If radius can assign an Static ip address, I think there is some way to make
it assign addresses dynamically. I am wrong ?

regards.