Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:25:34 +0000
From:      "Frank -" <dimspyder@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Galeon 1.2.1 problems

With it compiled using full mozilla, NOT mozilla-embedded... no java applets
work at all, which is the same that happens when I try to view a java applet
using Mozilla (understandable why it would be like that).  When it IS
compiled with mozilla-embedded, you can't view any https pages... so it's a
toss up of what to use right now.

>Is there a problem with Galeon and jdk13? If I go to a site that loads an
>applet (e.g. home.planetarion.com), when I close Galeon the java_vm
>process quickly starts to monopolize the cpu.

Yeah I noticed that last night, it went up to 96% or so after closing
galeon.