Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 1995 19:49:43 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Slicing breaks new IDE disk

Was working fine before I moved to a kernel with the recent slicing changes
for IDE drives on it. - a Connor CFA850A drive, allegedly 1652 cyl, 16 heads
and 63 sectors/track. I've already backup up the data on this drive and am
happy to do anything to it, can anyone give me an explicit set of steps to
take to ready it for use as my second drive again?

	Stephen

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!