Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:39:07 -0500
From:      Serge Gagnon <ser_gagnon@sympatico.ca>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: understanding errorlogs on pointyhat

  Mark> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Serge Gagnon wrote:

  +> I would like to find a page where I can find a listing of:(for a specific
  +> arch/version)
  +> ports name
  +> PR (if any)
  +> error log
  +> MAINTAINER
  +> a pointer to the source website || freshport

  +> all of this up-to-date ?

  Mark> See http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portoverview.py.

http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portoverview.py?category=graphics&portname=libsvg&wildcard=
I can find that there is a problem with the version 4. A fetch problem if I follow the link.

I copy /u*/po*/gra*/libsvg work/Port/gra*
cd to .../gra*
sudo make fetch, but it's work on my box.

A grep libsvg /home/serge/Mail/List-CVS-BSD/*
tell me that, at least, someone change something yesterday in this port.

I just want to know, finaly, why the error log doesn't diseapear from pointyhat
(not portsmon) when the port is fixed ?

BTW, thank you very much for the link to portsmon and thank you very much
for everybody who made this site available.

regards,
--
Serge Gagnon <ser_gagnon@sympatico.ca>
Quebec, Qc, Canada