Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 05:54:58 +0200
From:      Cynic <cynic@mail.cz>
To:        evilfry@sg.freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSup questions

well, that's the file I used. as I wrote, the file says
"the FreeBSD-current ports collection".
            ^^^^^^^^
now, my question is: is it ok, or have I done st similar to
updating userland and leaving kernel? won't there be any version
mismatches? you know, 4.3-RELEASE is a snapshot of the STABLE
branch, while CURRENT is the HEAD branch. I wouldn't bother
asking and would've cvsup'ed again from STABLE, but the note in
the handbook made me stop and ask.

At 05:30 15.6. 2001, James Lim wrote the following:
------end of quote------

cynic@mail.cz