Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:39:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Day Laters

It seems like all of the right responses go unnoticed and all the wrong
internet has no technology for yelling, "All Right. All Right. Now would
you just leave me alone!"

Is there some method the more experience emailers know of to get yourself
trimmed out of a thread that will not f*ing die?

Catchya Later,		|	Give me UNIX or give me a typewriter.
Jason Wells		|	http://www.freebsd.org/