Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 01:08:48 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Going to stable

On Sat, 11 May 1996, Warner Losh wrote:

> First off, the command is cvs co -rRELENG_2_1_0 src (note the lack of

Sorry, my mistake. This problem has been sorted out. The src directory
still existed, and once I removed it it worked fine.

Now onto ports.... I presume it's cvs co -rRELENG_2_1_0 ports ?

> The following sequence has worked for me.  Your milage may vary.

:-)

> 	sudo make world

I do this as root, so the sudo is not important.

> sudo is a locally installed utility that does all the builds/installs

Thanks. Use it at work all the time...
---
Khetan Gajjar
Visit at http://www.iafrica.com/~khetan/