Date:      Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:13:43 +0300
From:      dimma@kaluga.ru (Dmitry Bortash)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CD drive on tetrirary controller.

Hello!
I'm relatively new for FreeBSD and have such a problem:
I'm have Creative Infra1800 CD Rom drive, attached to my AWE32 audio
card with tetrirary IDE controller, placed on this card. Due some
special reasons i'm not able to reconnect my CD drive to  primary or
secondary IDE controller.
In FreeBSD configuration files i'm found only wdc0 É wdc1 controllers.
Is it possible to solve that problem without reconnecting CD rom drive?
Thanx in advance
--
Dmitry A. Bortash AKA Dima AKA Dimka AKA Dimma AKA BRT aka Bortland AKA
Bortik AKA DMK AKA Toxygene AKA ...