Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 95 13:59:47 MST
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon?

> How about some daemons feeding MBA's into a hellpit, or a bunch of
> daemons litterally bursting out of a computer, sitting on the monitor
> and running across the keyboard.

Sort of a side-rear-view (so you can't see the screen) of a Berke
Breathed-like "Microsquish" Bill Gates cartoon character tied up
and gagged in a chair, leaning back in cartoon alarm, with several
tiny daemons standing on him, one or two more on the visible edge
of the keyboard, and a stack of them standing smurf-like on each
other's shoulders, visibly trying to stuff a CDROM labelled 'FreeBSD'
into a tower machine's (visible behind the monitor) open non-caddy
CDROM tray.  The CDROM being handed up near the top of the stack at
an angle (for good viewing of its label) at an angle indicating
imminent insertion to the horrified Bill.  Maybe another daemon on
the tower PC urging/guiding the inserting stack.

Angle between the vector from Bill to the monitor and Bill to the
imaginary viewpoint ~75 degrees left, ~15 degree up from Bill's
perspective.

8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu