Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:13:21 -0600
From:      John.VanHouten@hurlburt.af.mil
To:        tyler@alitech.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: REALLY odd question...

Please no HTML mail.

Try this link for a collector's item -- Chuckie in 3D!

http://www.siliconbreeze.com/beastie/

I ordered mine in February, so as of then, they still had some.

Cheers,

--John

"... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C
programs."