Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2018 16:46:18 -0800
From:      Jim Pazarena <fports@paz.bz>
To:        ports list <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apache24 / php 7 / liblzma

In a recent re-install of apache24 & php7 , upon execution , php7 naps:
Cannot load libexec/apache24/libphp7.so into server: Shared object
"liblzma.so.1" not found

I did not compile liblzma that as the port archivers/liblzma does not
have a maintainer and is likely to fail or be dropped altogether .

But I DID need it so I re-compiled it as well .
What will become of the failing php7 load if liblzma is dropped ?
The dependencies within the ports is a continual source of frustration
(for me) with FreeBSD .
The only one actually , but it becomes very time consuming tracking down
compile issues related to version dependencies .

I compiled python36 , via lang/python . but something else I am
compiling keeps dragging in python27 . Why can't it simply use python36
? (Haven't determined what application is dragging it in as of yet) .

--
Jim Pazarena   fports@paz.bz