Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 17:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com
Cc:        searle@longacre.demon.co.uk, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: need newer qt lib version for netscape-qt update

 * Or as an alternative (to be more conservative, not to break things)
 *
 * a) could we upgrade libqt to the newest stable version 1.33
 * b) create a separate -devel port which always contains the latest
 *    and greatest developer version ?
 *
 * Otherwise I'm unable to get the latest nethack-qt build:
 *
 * Satoshi, ready for a repository copy ???

Probably better to call the new one "qt14" instead of "qt-devel".  Our
experience has shown that "-devel" or "-beta" type of directory names
often turn out to be obsolete after the longest time, necessitating
yet another repository copy.

If that's ok for you, I can do  a copy qt -> qt14.

Satosshi