Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:22:11 +0300
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "mufassa bendover" <mamasboy256@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Again: There must be a better way

"mufassa bendover" <mamasboy256@hotmail.com> writes:
| Listen Guys....
|    As a girl...I dont want to deal with that hard stuff. But also if I
| install windows in my box, I will have to fix it probably at the end =
of
| the month (girls hate fixing things).

There's nothing inherently man-like about "fixing" things.
You either like, or you don't.  Sexism is unrelated to this :-)

| Because you guys are very hard core in programming,
| you guys could make a better interface for this Os,
| which is so easy that even my parents could use.

There are efforts towards that end.  Have you checked KDE
or Gnome, the GUI desktops that run on top of FreeBSD?

| NOTE: Linux is not the solution because there are too
| many dist compatibilty issues for dist to dist.
|     ----Jessica Olaya

And this is not a question.  Many thanks for thinking about
ways that would make FreeBSD more popular, but this is not
the right list to post such things.  Try freebsd-advocacy.
There are already a lot of people who are subscribed there,
who know a lot about the topic than all the subscribers of
freebsd-questions.

Giorgos.