Date:      Wed, 30 May 2012 17:48:54 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Radek_Krej=E8a?= <radek.krejca@starnet.cz>
To:        "xfce@FreeBSD.org" <xfce@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Missing window decoration

Hello,

I have problem with missing window decoration. I have updated xfce to 4.10 =
and I lost 3 times windows decoration this week. After start xfce and login=
 is decoration missing.

Google says that I should remove settings xfce folder. Yes it helps but for=
 while. When I set up everything, I lost settings I am very angry.

Some tech. information:

FreeBSD 9.0 amd64
Fresh ports
xfce starting via gdm (with this option is missing dependency for gnome-key=
ring)

Thank you for advice - I can write more information, If you need, but I hav=
e to write from other computer at this moment because I am going to fix it =
now.

Radek