Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:49:33 -0500
From:      Craig Dooley <cd5697@albany.edu>
To:        "Cliff L. Biffle" <cbiffle@safety.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SBLive (emu10k1) support and so forth

I personally use a sblive value fine in freebsd with the spdif out.
Havent tried in yet, but out works fine.  Actually less distortion than
linux, on both current and stable.  Only problem I have is that you cant
adjust output volume with the mixer.  I was looking at adding such
functionality.  I dont find much use for midi.  I guess timidity is the
only suggestion I can make there.  there is driver support though, and
it works fine

-craig