Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:00:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Stefan Eggers <seggers@semyam.dinoco.de>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        seggers@semyam.dinoco.de
Subject:   ports/6842: crafty and its opening books: lift restrictions

>Number:         6842
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       crafty and its opening books: lift restrictions
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE i386
>Environment:

	N/A

	As noted in a mail on the ports mailing list I got an email
from the author which essentially said it is OK to include crafty on
the CDs as long as this price doesn't get raised for this inclusion.
See main.c in the source if you want to read the exact conditions.
The opening books are in the public domain acording to him.

	I think we can remove "NO_CDROM" and "RESTRICTED" in all four
ports and also remove crafty and its opening books from LEGAL in
/usr/ports.

>How-To-Repeat:

	N/A

>Fix:

	See under Description.  A patch would be more work than just
doing it manually.