Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:49:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      chat room <chat@soon.com>
To:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Cc:        leegold <goldtech@worldpost.com>

Hello,

First, I have to thanks Danny for reminding me of my name on the
e-mail. The reason why I choose to use a nickname was because
I'm using this e-mail account to anwser enquires on my website,
which is a voicechat room (It have not yet work on linux logging,
I've not tried it on FreeBSD yet). If you are interested,
the URL is http://www.zyworld.com/ApolloMoon/index.htm

Secondly, I also agree with Danny that using another software
for mounting disk may be easier (thuo I have not try it).
But its always better to know the basic command,In case the X-window is not
working or there space constrain like my case.
I'm running FreeBSD on a notebook with a 2G HDD which 720MB
have been alocate for Win9x partition.

Regards,

Arthur