Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:13:48 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rvplayer problem...

If you like you can download the linux emulation layer from rah:

ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/linux_ioctl-3.0-current.tar.gz

As for compiling the linux layer:

cd /usr/src/lkm/linux
make
make install
modstat                      to find out a module's id
modunload -i <id-of-module>  #to unload a module
linux                        #to load linux module

	Amancio