Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:37:22 +0100
From:      Vaclav Kares <vaclav.kares@tiscali.cz>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TP600 & APM problem in X

> My 600E works great; suspend and hibernate, and suspend2hibernate work as
> expected.
>
> These are the options that I've added to my kernel config:
>
> options         CPU_ENABLE_SSE
> options         CPU_SUSP_HLT
> options         PSM_HOOKRESUME
> options         PSM_RESETAFTERSUSPEND
> options         SC_NO_SUSPEND_VTYSWITCH
> device          apm
> device          pmtimer
> device          apm_saver

I recompile my kernel with your lines but the problem remains. I would
be grateful if you could answer next questions which should localize
the problem. Does your 600E have chipset neo2160 on graphic card ?
Does your dmesg part which corresponds to graphic card look like

pci0: <NeoMagic MagicGraph 128XD SVGA controller> at 3.0 irq 11

or

pci0: <display, VGA> at device 3.0 (no driver attached)

without any irq ?

Vaclav