Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:52:27 -0600
From:      Christopher Schulte <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Rejected messages to this list

At 12:04 PM 12/21/2001 -0800, Kevin Oberman wrote:
>I have recently had several messages rejected by this list. All were
>replies to other messages and the rejection only said: "<<< 552 Error:
>content rejected". I can't imagine what would be unacceptable about
>the content.
><freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
>     (reason: 552 Error: content rejected)

hub.freebsd.org runs postfix.  The 'content rejected' error means just what
you think.  Something in the header or body of the message matched a
rejection rule on hub.freebsd.org, and the message was dumped.

Only the administrators of hub.freebsd.org can tell you exactly what
tripped the rule.  It's in their logs.