Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 05:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Denied for not using Microsoft OS

Hello Family,

About 3 months ago I ordered some business cards for myself from
Vistaprint.com for they offered FREE cards but the tiny logo was on
the back of the cards, small price for the cards and not a problem
is you have a bottle of "white out" (not that I did that) but upon
going back to the site after a SPAM from them to check it out I got
this URL.  What in the world was the System_Administrator thinking
of when they made their decision on what OS to honor ??

http://vistaprint.com/vp/sorry.asp

While at home I bumped into it with my FreeBSD box first, then
moved over to my Linux gateway box, same stuff, then tried my
Solaris-8 box, same stuff....... Kinda funny seeing it's 2001 huh.

--
Bill Schoolcraft | PO Box 210076
    San Francisco, CA 94121

      rm -rf /bin/laden