Date:      Sat, 06 Sep 1997 12:24:45 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        fj@login.dknet.dk (Flemming Jacobsen)
Cc:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hauppauge Win/TV and fxtv problems

Hi,

Please move the following to two lines to the end of the routine:
static	void
bktr_attach( ATTACH_ARGS )
{
	bktr_ptr_t	bktr;
	bt848_ptr_t	bt848;
 #ifdef BROOKTREE_IRQ
	u_long		old_irq, new_irq;
 #endif
	vm_offset_t	buf;
	u_long		latency;
	u_long		fun;

	wrmsr(0x204, 0xf9800001);
	wrmsr(0x205, 0xffc00000 | 0x800);

 #ifdef __FreeBSD__
	bktr = &brooktree[unit];

	if (unit >= NBKTR) {
		printf("brooktree%d: attach: only %d units configured.\n",
		        unit, NBKTR);
		printf("brooktree%d: attach: invalid unit number.\n", unit);
		return;
	}

	bktr->tag = tag;
	pci_map_mem( tag, PCI_MAP_REG_START, (vm_offset_t *) &bktr->base,
		     &bktr->phys_base );

****************move to the end of the routine ***************************
	fun = pci_conf_read(tag, PCI_COMMAND_STATUS_REG);
	pci_conf_write(tag, PCI_COMMAND_STATUS_REG, fun | 4);

	Tnks,
	Amancio