Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 1995 13:02:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        Peter Wemm <peter@jhome.DIALix.COM>, KATO Takenori <kato@eclogite.eps.nagoya-u.ac.jp>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is the Linux emulator not working for you?

On Sat, 16 Dec 1995, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Dec 1995, Peter Wemm wrote:
> > library names....   Everything else is untranslated (hence
> > /compat/linux/etc/host.conf does not work...)
> >
> > Where is the distribution anyway?  (Hell, what _is_ executor?? :-)
>
> A Mac emulator.  Don't shoot us.  :)  I just love running pcemu, executor,
> and wine on my machine and have customers ask "What os are you running?"
> (Not that any of those 3 do anything usefull.  Well, executor does read,
> write and format hfs floppies.)

Kinda strikes me as funny.  FreeBSD emulating Linux emulating Mac.  I
know it's useful, but it's _still_ funny.

> Now the X gameboy emulator...
>
> | Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
> | Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
> | InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;