Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:57:28 -0600
From:      Jim Rowan <jmr@computing.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TravisCI vs BuildBot vs Bamboo vs Jenkins

I like buildbot.  It is more programmable, and probably much easier to =
extend in the case that the build-in paradigms don=92t quite do what you =
would like.   I think this makes it more suitable for large or complicate=
d/unusual systems.   Implemented in python, and the configuration is =
also written in python (and thus nicely lives in git/svn/whatever =97 I =
can=92t even imagine choosing a CI system in which the config can=92t be =
properly managed!!).   Runs everywhere python runs, including windows =
(either with cygwin or native).=20