Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:19:33 -0600
From:      "Kenzo" <kenzo_chin@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Ftp server

I'm looking at installing an FTP server at work.
I was thinking of using FreeBSD4.9 and PureFTP.
I guest I want to know what others have in mind and the experience with
PureFTP (good or bad).

I nice feathure would be able to create users and give them a time
experation.
so I would create a user, set it to expire tomorow, and send the userID and
password to the person.
The account would expire at midnight and be invalid.

Is this possible with PureFTP or any open source ftp server?

Thanks.