Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:59:14 +1300 (NZDT)
From:      Andrew McNaughton <andrew@scoop.co.nz>
To:        "Arthur W. Neilson III" <art@pilikia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Depending on the behaviour of your own mail server, you might find that if
it recieves mail with 'From: tom' in the headers, it adds its local
domain name to the address.

That  said, I seem to have a similar message which says it is from
tom@aba.com.  My domain is not aba.com, and this doesn't match any server
the message has passed on the way.

Andrew McNaughton

--