Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 05:37:37 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@freebsd.org>
Subject:   does buildworld really use old libs??

well.. I was watching buildworld build.. and I noticed something:
cc -nostdinc -O2 -pipe   -I/usr/obj/a/home/johng/FreeBSD-checkout/current/src/tm
p/usr/include  -o rain rain.o  -ltermcap -lcompat

acording to this line, we are still using the old libraries... shouldn't
we add -nostdlib -L${.OBJDIR}/tmp/usr/lib or something similar so that
we actually link against the libs that are part of the install set??

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD