Date:      Mon, 08 Sep 1997 17:26:30 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Jay M. Richmond" <jayrich@room101.sysc.com>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: official mirror?

> hello...
>
> i am currently mirroring the freebsd web site daily using rsync.
>
> i would like to become an official freebsd mirror (i.e. be given a machine
> name something.freebsd.org that would point to my IP) and be put into the
> web site's links as being a mirror.

Heh.  Sorry, but both of these mailing lists misses the mark and I'm
afraid Mr. Fieber was incorrect to send you here.  If you've already
set the site up and you just want to be mapped into the name space,
send messages like this to hostmaster@freebsd.org in the future.
I've forwarded it to him already so that he might make the DNS changes.
Thanks!

					Jordan