Date:      Sun, 8 Apr 2012 22:29:30 -0700
From:      =?windows-1251?B?y/7h7uzo8CDD8Ojj7vDu4g==?= <nm.knife@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel 6250 and WiMax

> Unfortunately the bay area is losing wimax coverage, so I don't know how
feasible it would be for me to help..

Oh, I thought CLEAR will keep it up for at least a couple years? If not, I
should just get a 6300 to take advantage of my 3x3 antenna. (and don't
order their service)

I know WiMax is an a downward spiral but it is steal cheaper than ANY 4G
w/wo LTE and there is also no modem needed.

I really don't know why they have to totally drop WiMax, at least for
laptops... oh well.

P.S. I can always dualboot and test anything that may need testing, but if
there is no interest, then I guess it's pointless. I do need mobile
broadband, however, and CLEAR is the cheapest as it is right now. Also, no
limits.