Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Stephen Kiernan <sab@vegamuse.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/11880: Update port: wmmon

The following reply was made to PR ports/11880; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Stephen Kiernan <sab@vegamuse.org>
To: Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
Cc: Cc: ;
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:44:13 -0400 (EDT)

       > >Synopsis:       Update port: wmmon

       Thanks.  I saw your patches and it seems good for many FreeBSD
       versions!

       BTW, in your PR, you change MAINTAINER line of this port.  Does
       current maintainer (Kris Kennaway) know this?

 I notified Kris via e-mail, but haven't heard anything back.  I did the
 original patches (minus one that Kris did for the Makefiles to work in the
 ports collection) to make it work on 2.2.x and 3.0.

 --
 Stephen Kiernan      | FreeBSD ports-related e-mail: sk-ports@vegamuse.org
 kiernasj@connix.com  |