Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:08:17 -0600
From:      home_schoolers <home_schoolers@dgmtrading.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Great Home for Home School Family

Great Home for Home Schoolers
		*Do not reply to this e-mail as we will not receive it.
	*
*GREAT HOME FOR HOME SCHOOL FAMILY*
		Lots more photos.      Home    Page 1 Photos    Page 2 Photos    Page 3 Photos    Page 4 Photos    Page 5 Photos    Page 6 Photos
		One of a kind. $189,000.
		Rural northwest Kansas, Norton County.
		One and one-half miles north of U.S. 36 on the County Line between Norton and Phillips Counties.
		Good neighbors around but not too close. Nearest neighbors 2 miles away. The rural life is hard to beat.
		No need to lock your doors. (If you lock your car doors while you shop in town, people will look at you funny, and most people just leave their car keys in the ignition.)
		6 bedrooms, 2 baths
		DSL available.
		Great place to raise children.  Great place to homeschool (Kansas is easy, and there are homeschoolers in the area).
		Driveway runs one-third mile from house to all weather county road, very little rural traffic. Driveway is one and one-half miles from U.S. 36.
		Half-way between the two county seats of Norton and Phillips County. Three miles to Prairie View where there is an auto repair shop and post office.
		Two-story house with furnaces on both floors. Air conditioned on first floor. Two bedrooms air-conditioned upstairs. Very, very small basement.
		Four 500 gallon propane tanks. Emergency propane generator and emergency wall heater that requires no electricity. 500 gallon gas tank. (We never lost power, but with children we wanted to be well set up in the event of loss of power, especially in the winter time).
		15 acres, fenced, horse corral, great place for horses (we had several).
		Fenced dog area we used for our two German shepherds.
		40 x 140 machine shed. Three grain bins for storage.
		10 x 12 wash house we made into a little storage house. It has windows and could be used in the summer for sleeping. We used it for storage.
		In excellent shape: Inside mostly all new in last five years, carpets, bathrooms. All new paint three years ago. Recently retouched up inside and out.  Roof new five years ago.
		The Norton Correctional Facility (a few miles away) is usually hiring (785-877-3389).
		*Click here to e-mail us.*
		*Call David Marmon with any questions.* 888-374-2332 (if you get a message, it will say tax-exempt-status.com.)
	1807 Second Street, Suite #64, Santa Fe, NM  87505