Date:      Wed, 8 May 2013 19:22:52 -0700
From:      "Adrian Chadd" <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        "Joshua Isom" <jrisom@gmail.com>, "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: TX hang and EAPOL stuff fixed in HEAD; please test!

Yeah. I still haven't root ucaused that. Grr.

Adrian

Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&amp;T
On May 8, 2013 6:46 PM, Joshua Isom &lt;jrisom@gmail.com&gt; wrote:=20

I just updated and so far it's working.  I had noticed dropped=20

connections before by looking at my messages file.  It might take my a=20

while to figure out if that's an antenna issue or an ath issue.  One=20

issue is the "ath0: ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0" spam=20

issue.  Is that safe to comment out in the source and assume only you=20

can really diagnose?